- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Enhancing Your Learning Journey with Gesture Control
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2017
Do you want to understand the possibilities for taking your learning experiences to another level by integrating gesture control devices with other augmented and virtual reality devices? If so, then this is the session for you!
In this session, you will learn about the Myo armband, the Bird wearable (MUV Interactive), and the Oculus Touch VR controller, and you’ll explore possibilities for integrating them into the learning experiences you design and develop. You will explore the main functionality of gesture control devices, and learn how and where to begin integrating them smartly into your learning solutions.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the primary functions and features of these three gesture control devices
- From examples of how gesture control devices are used in learning solutions
- About the opportunities for, and the feasibility of, incorporating gesture control in learning solutions
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Bird, Myo, and Oculus Touch.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA