- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Using Facebook Messenger Bots as Training Reinforcement Tools
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2017
CEO and Founder
Organizations can have serious technology infrastructure challenges when it comes to engaging learning groups in the ongoing conversation and reinforcement activities necessary for effective learning. Existing tools are often expensive and difficult to implement, and even if you get them implemented, it can be a struggle to get participants to engage with them.
Carrying on a conversation via Facebook Messenger is a great way to solve the post-training learner accessibility challenge, and Messenger bots are an easy, out-of-the-box solution to engage learners. In this session, you will learn how to set up and configure a Facebook page for your Messenger bot. You will explore how to design your reinforcement bot using the Mobile Coach authoring platform. You will learn how to manage the user experience via your bot and create reporting based on learner engagement to prove ROI. This session will include a fun, hands-on demo to experience what this solution feels like.
In this session, you will learn:
- About configuring a Facebook page for your Messenger bot
- How to leverage the Mobile Coach authoring platform
- Techniques to manage the user experience via your bot
- How to create reporting based on learner engagement to prove ROI
- How to communicate the value proposition to skeptical internal stakeholders
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
discussed in this session:
Facebook pages, Facebook Messenger, Microsoft Bot Framework, and the Mobile Coach bot platform.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA