- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Cardboard: A Look Inside a Rapid VR Project
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2017
Instructional Designer/Program Manager
Virtual reality has been a hot topic in the L&D space recently. Its use in the field is growing, and you can now move past talking about it in theory and explore real examples of VR for training projects. You can see the real-world experience of a learning solution that incorporates VR, and find out what exactly you need to do to create a meaningful learning experience with it.
In this session, you’ll take an inside look at a VR project from idea to launch. You’ll learn how a team planned out this VR learning solution, what design and development processes they used, what obstacles they encountered, how they tested and implemented the final project, and what feedback they received. This behind-the-scenes look will give you insights on the lessons learned from this project, and on what you’ll need to think about as you start your own VR projects.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the components of a VR learning solution
- About the technical requirements for building a VR learning solution
- How to develop a visual, detailed design document for a VR learning solution
- About the team’s experiences and lessons learned from the planning, design, development, and implementation of a VR learning solution
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
discussed in this session:
Google Cardboard headsets, smartphones, 3-D graphics, and VR environments.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
San Luis Obispo, CA
- Training Specialist
San Luis Obispo, CA
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST