- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Creating Quick, Easy, and Useful Mobile Performance Support
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2017
Senior Learning Technologist
Senior Learning and Development Consultant
Selling mobile performance support can be challenging. Your clients or business partners may be unfamiliar with these solutions, lack knowledge of mobile technologies, and think they don’t have the resources (developers, time, money) to support these activities. These obstacles can prevent your clients from seeing mobile performance support as a viable solution. But this kind of solution can be much simpler, more budget-friendly, and easier to support than they expect—at least, it is when you know the right tools.
In this session, you’ll learn how you can use Google Forms, Sheets, and add-ons to create sophisticated performance support applications. This session will move beyond simple procedural job aids to use these tools to create applications for decision support trees, checklists, and calculators. You’ll also find out about other inexpensive tools that you can use to expand your capabilities with mobile performance support. By the end of this session, you’ll be able to quickly mock up and deliver sophisticated mobile performance support with minimal costs and development skills.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to create a decision support application in Google Forms
- How to add context-sensitive training to your decision support application
- How to create a rule-based email notification for your form
- About inexpensive tools you can use to create mobile performance support applications
- About types of performance support that can translate to mobile applications
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Google Forms, Google Sheets, reporting and form notification add-ons, Airtable, and Typeform.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)