- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Best Captivate Tips and Tricks on the Planet
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 26, 2017
Adobe Captivate is a commonly used tool, but a surprising number of its features are just a bit hidden and not well known. The layers of sophistication these features add can enable you to save a lot of time, deliver more engaging and personalized learning, and tap into resources more easily. It’s just a matter of knowing where these features are and how to use them effectively.
In this session, you’ll uncover many of the lesser-known Captivate features you need to make the most of this powerful tool. Many of these features are known only to experts, allowing them to do more in less time, but you’ll also explore aspects of Captivate that even experts don’t always know about. The tips you’ll explore are divided into two basic camps: power and time-savers. You’ll also look at tips that bridge the two camps, giving you more power in Captivate and saving you time, too! Come to this session to join the ranks of those in the know about some of the most hidden, yet most helpful, features of Captivate.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to maintain your lessons now and in the future without a lot of extra work
- How to extend Captivate’s capabilities beyond the commonly used feature set
- Tips for taking advantage of little-known features to work faster and with fewer errors
- How to dive deeper into the capabilities of Captivate
Novice to advanced designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)