- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Learning Becomes Doing: Applying AR and VR to Training and Performance Support
Realities360 2017 Conference & Expo - July 26, 2017
Manager, Content Solutions
As products and services become more complex, providing the right training or performance support has the biggest impact on improving proficiency. Augmented and virtual reality can be the link that enables you to deliver your valuable content directly to your audience when they need it most.
In this session, you will explore the benefits of adding AR and VR to your training strategies. You will learn about the pros and cons of deploying these technologies by examining real-world examples of AR and VR in practice. You will also discuss the potential ROI of these technologies, including how you can use them to reduce existing training costs.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the benefits of AR and VR for learners
- About practicalities, considerations, and challenges around deploying such a program
- From real-world examples of how augmented and virtual reality are being applied and used for training and performance support
- About the ROI of implementing these types of programs, including how to decrease overall costs associated with long training periods and potential rework
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, directors, and anyone interested in learning how to use AR and VR for training purposes.
in this session:
Augmented reality (mobile devices, AR software development kits) and virtual reality (Unity software, Oculus Rift, Microsoft HoloLens).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning and Development Specialist
- Instructional Designer I
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer