- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
10 Ways You Should Be Using Screencasting but Probably Aren’t
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 26, 2017
Screencasting is a great way to deliver software training, but that’s not the only use for this approach to multimedia creation. What about using it to create internal production resources by documenting your own development processes? Or how about leveraging it to create other video resources, like a reusable eLearning asset library? There is a wide range of other uses for screencasting that you may never have thought of, and incorporating these uses can make a real difference in your daily workflow.
In this session, you’ll explore 10 new ways to use screencasting to improve your eLearning development process and end product. You’ll discover how screencasting can help you think differently about what you do and how you do it. You’ll then learn how to integrate screencasting into your daily workflow to create both formal and informal assets for your internal and external libraries. You’ll leave this session with lots of practical tips, and ideas for how you can use this approach to video creation in unexpected ways.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why video assets like screencasting are so unique and valuable
- New ways to use screencasting to enhance your work and processes
- How to integrate screencasting into your workflow
- How these new screencasting uses can help you think differently about your development process
Intermediate to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
ScreenFlow (on Mac), MP4 (export format), and Wistia (video hosting).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager