- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Social VR for Enterprise
Realities360 2017 Conference & Expo - July 26, 2017
Co-Founder & CEO
The world of work is shifting. As globalization and the gig economy continue to grow, there will be an increased need to improve the way people learn, collaborate, and innovate together while they are geographically apart. Virtual reality has great potential to address this growing need.
This session will focus on the potential of social VR for enterprise. It will touch on the future of work in a broad context, offer insights into the benefits social VR will provide for enterprise, and provide case study examples of how companies are already using social VR. During this interactive session, you will participate in discussions and have the opportunity to add your opinions on the role of social VR for enterprise.
In this session, you will learn:
- How the world of work is shifting
- About the potential benefits social VR can provide to enterprise
- From specific examples of how companies are leveraging social VR
- From existing social VR platforms and their respective pros and cons for enterprise
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Several social VR platforms, including VirBELA.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning and Development Specialist
- Instructional Designer I
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer