- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Write and Self-Publish Your L&D Book
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 26, 2017
Many people have helpful information to share with others, but the idea of writing a book can seem overwhelming. Even if the writing itself is something you are confident about, the “getting published” part can be difficult. Working with major publication companies is challenging and takes a lot of time; by the time a published book gets out into the world, some information might even be out of date!
In this session, you will explore how to put your book idea out there through the growing world of self-publishing. You will explore how self-publishing works and discover how it allows you to control the process and get information out on your own schedule. You will leave this session with tips and strategies to help you self-publish your first book!
In this session, you will learn:
- How to analyze whether self-publishing is good for you
- Which resources you will need to have in place
- How to format the interior of books yourself
- How to make decent covers for your books yourself
Intermediate to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)