- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Using a Content Aggregator to Create an Integrated Learning Experience
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 26, 2017
Director, Tech College
Organizational learning is increasingly becoming a blend of multiple assets from a wide variety of resources. How do you combine YouTube videos, a learning vendor course, an SME white paper and PowerPoint, an internal presentation recording, conference proceedings, and other resources into an effective learner experience that you can track and report on? The simple answer is to use a learning stack with a content aggregation front end. But what does that mean?
In this session, you will learn how the combination of a learning stack and a content aggregator can provide a new and unique integrated learning approach for your organization. You will explore the components of a learning stack and examine a content aggregator from both the developer-curator and learner perspectives. You will discover how this approach allows you to solve the problem of integrating diverse content sources and types into a cohesive, measurable learning experience.
In this session, you will learn:
- What integrated learning is, and why it is so valuable to L&D
- About the critical elements of a learning stack
- How to tie elements of the learning stack together to create an integrated learning experience
- What to consider as you migrate to (or build) the infrastructure and practices for an integrated learning culture
Intermediate to advanced designers, developers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Learning management systems (LMSs), learning record stores (LRSs), and aggregation and hosting platforms.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)