- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
How to Create a Content Strategy that Resonates with the Modern Learner
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2017
VP of Education and Training
Learning leaders need to rethink how they create, manage, and deliver content if they are to meet the needs of the modern workforce. Learning organizations must find ways for their content to serve not only in courses, but the entire learning ecosystem.
In this session, you will learn about the key elements of content strategy and the shifts in mindset required to move from a course-driven approach to an object-based approach that enables any type of learning, in any context, on any device.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to define a high-level content strategy that supports formal and informal learning
- How to create a content map to identify bite-sized learning objects and opportunities for reuse
- How to list key techniques and mindset shifts required for developing bite-sized learning content
- How cloud technology can deliver learning content where learners need and expect it
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:
Learning management system (LMS) and learning content management system (LCMS).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development