- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Five Tenets for Adding Advanced Analytics to Your Learning Design
Adobe Learning Summit 2017 - October 24, 2017
The only constant in today’s modern learning landscape is change; ongoing change requires adaptable, flexible, dynamic learning solutions designed to keep pace. The pace is accelerating! It’s no longer enough to simply produce high-quality instruction; you’re expected to engineer engaging, trackable learning solutions delivered “at the speed of need,” serving to enhance the employee experience, with direct contributions to organizational goals. To meet this need, an evidence-based, data-enabled approach that informs and influences learning design, delivery, and decision-making processes is required. Advanced analytics exist to meet these requirements and support this modern design approach.
In this session, you will learn:
- Five principles of the “how, what, and why” of applying advanced analytics to modern learning design
- Five steps for getting started using Adobe eLearning tools to enhance employee experience through your data-powered learning solutions
- Three ways to future-proof your career by building your analytical capabilities now—ahead of the curve
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company