- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Using Your Mobile Device to Create Amazing Content
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 26, 2017
Learning Architect & CEO
Sealworks Interactive Studios
Are you looking for amazing ways to create content using your mobile device?
In this session, you will learn how to use your phone or tablet to brainstorm, create audio and video recordings, and animate using several mind-blowing apps. You’ll leave the session feeling inspired and be able to apply practical information to use one or more apps on your mobile device.
In this session, you will learn:
- About several programs to help you get creative
- About several free and inexpensive tools to help with brainstorming, being more productive, and creating content, all from your mobile device
- About more than 10 new apps to enhance your production process
- How to start using these tools today
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:
Apps to create audio and video content; creating motion videos with Explain Everything; Microsoft Office Lens and AI; note-taking apps with sketches, audio, video, and photos (OneNote, Evernote, Notes); and apps for mirroring to your laptop or monitor for screen recording and demos.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)
- Instructional Designer