- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Future of Learning: Where Should You Focus Today?
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2017
Learning Architect & CEO
Sealworks Interactive Studios
Join this session for an in-depth look at the tools, design, and technologies you should be focused on in learning today, and what’s just around the corner.
Find out what technologies will enhance learning, and what you need to get excited about and start planning to integrate into your solutions. Learn from the buzz and new tools appearing in the consumer and corporate environments, and explore how you can take advantage of them to help your users learn. This fun session will give you dozens of ideas and reboot your brain for fresh perspectives on how to enhance your learning today.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to analyze and apply using free frameworks
- Strategies for developing an adaptive learning plan
- How to think about organizing, developing, and tagging content
- Several amazing tips and techniques you can apply as soon as you get back to your desk
- About examples and resources you can use to excite your team and organization
- About valuable resources to grow your personal learning network
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:
HTML5 and Bootstrap.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)