- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
70:20:10 Digital Performance Solutions: L&D as Value Creator in Hospitals
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2017
Patient safety and compliance are major issues in hospitals today. One organization’s challenge was how to keep 7,000 professionals up to date and compliant regarding patient safety tasks and medical equipment. The issue was that formal learning wasn’t proving to be effective enough as medical equipment was changing with software updates on a regular basis.
In this session, you will explore the limitations of formal learning like eLearning in rapidly changing environments. You will learn how to apply 70:20:10 (in this case) with the help of a critical task analysis process. You’ll hear about the lessons learned and explore the power of performance support as part of a complete 70:20:10 solution.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to apply 70:20:10 in rapidly changing environments and industries, such as healthcare
- How to apply digital performance support as an important tool to encourage compliant behavior
- How to design online 70:20:10 solutions
- How to become a value creator as an L&D professional
Intermediate to advanced designers, developers, managers, and directors.
Technology discussed in this session:
Online social platform with performance support (web browser); content distributed via mobile device.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- Learning Experience Designer
- Learning Manager E-Learning - East Coast US
East Coast, USA
- Medical Billing Trainer
Fort Washington, PA
- Part-Time Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
Boston, MA, USA