- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Intelligence Augmentation: AI Technology and L&D
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2017
Sr. Mgr. Instructional Design Strategy & Innovation, SVP
Wells Fargo Bank
Today’s learners are faced with an ever-growing surplus of content to learn, process, and employ in their careers. Companies have terabytes of knowledge, skills, behaviors, and standard work required for successful day-to-day operations. They need to empower their employees with a system for efficiently building on or augmenting the capabilities each person brings to the organization. Intelligence augmentation is one possible solution.
In this session, you’ll examine several major AI voice technologies and how they’re being used today. You will also hear and see how natural language voice interfaces can be used for learning and knowledge management, including demonstrations of hands-free, multi-level instruction complemented by audio and visual feedback. This session will give you the opportunity to engage in a conversation about what new user experiences this technology can provide your audience—not years in the future, but today!
In this session, you will learn:
- What intelligence augmentation is
- How natural language interfaces work in practice
- What technologies are involved with personal assistant technologies
- What the implications of intelligence augmentation are for L&D
Novice to intermediate designers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:
Google Home, API.AI, Amazon Alexa, and others.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA