- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The New Digital Learning Media: Games, Visual Stories, and Mixed Reality
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2017
Consumer experiences with YouTube, Snapchat, Netflix, console games, and virtual and augmented reality are shaping demand for a new generation of corporate digital learning. How do you develop a generation of learners who may have spent more time with video games than in school? How do you leverage the explosion of screens and devices to change behavior? How can augmented and virtual reality bring immersion, engagement, and presence to new levels?
In this session, you’ll learn how the new corporate digital learning landscape of serious games, podcasts, simulations, short-form videos, 3-D immersive experiences, mobile, and virtual reality is poised to forever change the way people learn and organizations teach. You’ll examine how leading Fortune 500 companies are harnessing corporate digital learning to build organizational capabilities. From sales skills taught in a spy-themed game with live-action video, to leadership skills taught with 3-D immersive simulations, to technical skills taught with virtual and augmented reality, you will see what corporate digital learning can look like.
In this session, you will learn:
- How corporate digital learning represents a shift from a classroom model to a consumer-app mindset
- How true gamification makes learning engaging and inspiring
- How compelling stories across screens, devices, and formats can inspire the audience to action
- What leading-edge virtual reality applications actually look like
- How Apple’s ARKit and other AR platforms can offer “X-ray vision” and performance support
- About corporate digital learning trends that will impact learning over the next few years
Intermediate to advanced designers, developers, managers, and directors.
Technology discussed in this session:
Various emerging digital learning technologies.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
70,132Join The eLearning Guild