- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Better Instructional Design Through Mind Mapping
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2018 - March 29, 2018
Senior eLearning Designer
Uncovering the need is one thing, but organizing the mountain of content from an SME is an ID’s nightmare. You have to keep the goal in mind. Mind mapping helps you define the goal and align content to the intended outcome.
In this session, you will learn how to leverage mind mapping for (1) needs analysis brainstorming; (2) laying out the goals, outcomes, and objectives of the course; and (3) aligning the assessment, content, and activities you want to use in the course. In the end, you’ll leave with an easy system for a course blueprint.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to lead and map a needs analysis brainstorming session
- How to define the course goal, and how to map outcomes and objectives to it
- How to map content to the goal, outcomes, and objectives
- How to create collaborative online mind maps
- How mind mapping can define the course architecture for an eLearning course
Novice to intermediate designers. Basic ID skills are helpful but not required.
Technology discussed in this session:
MindManager, XMind, and MindMeister.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library