- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Building a Multi-Device Learning Organization: A Case Study
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2018 - March 29, 2018
IT Training Analyst
When you add the increased use of personal devices for work to the increased variety of company-provided devices, as a learning professional, you can no longer work the way you always have. As bring-your-own-device policies and company app stores become more a part of the everyday work environment, you must be able to provide solutions that multiple devices can access.
By comparing their existing capabilities against what they needed for true multi-device support, Micron Technology was able to build a roadmap for how to fill the identified gaps. In this case study session, you’ll find out how they did this—including identifying their gaps around both content creation and content consumption capabilities, and creating a governance model to help ensure the correct items were used with the correct systems in order to provide a consistent end-to-end experience for their learners. You’ll also discover how they identified the new design and development skills required for this roadmap, and the technological gaps they needed to collaborate with IT to fill.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to build a multi-device roadmap in your organization and fill identified gaps
- About the successes and failures that drove Micron Technology’s roadmap modifications
- Tips for successfully collaborating with IT on supporting multi-device learning
- How to keep up with ever-changing technologies and devices
Intermediate to advanced designers, developers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:
Mobile device management (MDM), two-factor authentication, device emulators, and development tools.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA