- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Build Once, Deploy Anywhere: How RBC Is Leveraging Adapt Learning
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2018 - March 28, 2018
Senior Manager - Design, Innovation, and Development
RBC—Royal Bank of Canada
All businesses need to provide learning that is relevant and timely to their employees, while attempting to maximize learner receptivity by providing it through one of learners’ many available devices. This can make it difficult to create eLearning that is engaging, flexible, and responsive as well as being accessible across multiple devices seamlessly.
Adapt Learning is a rapid development tool that meets these needs. In this session, you will learn about Adapt Learning and get a look at how the tool is changing the way the Royal Bank of Canada designs, develops, and delivers modern deep scrolling content faster than ever. Adapt Learning keeps your eLearning flexible and practical by allowing you to start learning on your work computer, finish on your tablet, and refresh on your smartphone. You’ll never notice a reduction in quality, but you’ll definitely appreciate the flexibility it provides.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the Adapt framework, including interactive components, sophisticated theming, branding options, and deep scrolling content
- How Adapt content is changing the way learners at RBC consume content on a device of their choice
- How Adapt has allowed RBC to be agile, co-develop, and expedite development
- How RBC employs a “build once, deploy anywhere” process that lets the bank share test cases pertaining to efficiencies gained and development time
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, managers, and directors.
Technology discussed in this session:
Adapt Builder (free and proprietary versions).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer and Teaching Consultant
Boston, MA 02129
- Instructional Design Specialist
- Learning & Performance Specialist/Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
Mendota Heights, MN
- Multimedia Learning Manager
St. Louis, MO