- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
YouTube-Style Mobile Learning
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2018 - March 27, 2018
Many organizations want to provide on-demand, just-in-time performance support that requires minimal technical skills to create. Likewise, capturing and sharing tacit knowledge is becoming a top priority. Is it possible to create this kind of solution both in a way that will engage the learner, and in a way that can be measured and evaluated? Yes—with YouTube-style videos.
In this session, you’ll learn how to create quick, effective mobile learning through YouTube-style videos. Using real examples of successful videos as discussion points, you will learn simple ways to develop tutorials using different levels of rapid-development tools. You will also explore publishing formats and the use of comments to engage the learner and capture feedback. You’ll leave with ideas to develop various types of video tutorials and make them available to learners within your organization. The steps and examples demonstrated will provide practical ideas for implementing video as part of a mobile learning strategy.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to effectively design a video for performance support
- A variety of approaches to engaging your learner with video
- Reliable and easy ways to make video accessible on mobile devices
- Tips for creating YouTube-style tutorials with rapid development tools
- Practical ways to implement video as part of a mobile learning strategy
Novice to intermediate designers and developers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Video, mobile devices, and rapid development tools.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA