- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Creating Effective User Experience in the Digital Age
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2018 - March 27, 2018
The requirements for effective enterprise user experience design seem to change on a daily basis. With a myriad of devices, software and cloud solutions, AI, machine learning, and AR/VR all impacting the way people receive and interact with content, it is difficult to know how to effectively integrate training into an employee’s work life. And to design it as a powerful and useful experience is even more challenging.
This session will rise above the noise and clutter of tech news, buzzy trends, and hyperbolic learning solution promises and look closely at what makes superior user experience (UX) in the digital age. It will explore how information can be delivered in a seamless and frictionless way and even leverage technology in compelling ways. By spotlighting design thinking practices, the session will elevate the learner as the key stakeholder of any learning experience. You’ll learn how using approaches such as personalization and user collaboration can contribute to a more modern take on UX and lead to stronger performance.
In this session, you will learn:
- How the user experience is affected by a wide variety of variables
- How to use an empathy map to understand users better
- How users want to participate in learning through collaboration and contribution
- How you can leverage technology to deliver highly personalized learning
- How machine learning and AI are impacting UX
- From a high-level view of the two leading UX design processes (IDEO and Stanford d.school)
- How well-designed UX can lead to effective performance support
Intermediate to advanced designers, developers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:
IDEO design thinking and the Stanford d.school process.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company