- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Tips for Building Accessible Courses in Storyline
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2018 - March 27, 2018
Vice President of Training
Enabling course accessibility is a common task for developers, but it also creates many questions. What makes a course accessible? How can you use Storyline to make courses accessible to a variety of audiences? What are some best practices when planning and developing WCAG or 508-compliant courses? How can you test courses to ensure accessibility?
In this session, you will learn what “accessibility” means for eLearning, and how you can utilize tools within Storyline to make your eLearning courses accessible. You will explore the idea of user experience and how to optimize accessibility that will not only open your courses to a wider audience but also maintain the style and interactivity that are possible in Storyline. Finally, you will examine tools, resources, and best practices for testing your eLearning modules for accessibility.
In this session, you will learn:
- What “accessibility” means
- How to determine which Storyline tools to use for compliant eLearning courses
- How to increase accessibility without decreasing functionality
- About tools and resources that will aid in development and testing of accessible eLearning courses
- How to test your eLearning to ensure compliance
Novice to intermediate designers and developers with a basic understanding of Storyline.
Technology discussed in this session:
Articulate Storyline 360.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Specialist
- Learning & Performance Specialist/Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
Mendota Heights, MN
- Multimedia Learning Manager
St. Louis, MO
- eLearning Specialist