- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Dynamic Video Interactions for Increased Engagement
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2018 - March 27, 2018
Sr. Program Manager - Global Instructional Design
Over the last decade, instructional designers have become more and more reliant on eLearning courses to deliver content. Unfortunately, traditional eLearning courses don’t always effectively engage and excite the end user. The result is learner apathy and exhaustion, poor knowledge retention, and high training attrition rates.
In this session, you’ll learn how a combination of animated video production, digital storytelling, and eLearning interactions can help you create dynamic, engaging training that your learners will want to take. You will walk away understanding how to leverage the key elements of stories and non-linear assessments to captivate your learners. Most importantly, you will learn how to design training that lets you accurately track and identify where your learners are having the most success and where there are opportunities to provide additional support.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to create engaging training by combining video elements with traditional eLearning activities
- The best way to design a course so that you can use data to support the ongoing needs of your learners
- How to leverage the features of eLearning creation tools to get the most out of the learning experience
- Best practices of digital storytelling in an eLearning course
- Tips and tricks for rapid development of multimedia courses
Intermediate to advanced designers, developers, and managers. Attendees should have a familiarity with Storyline (or other eLearning creation tool) and a basic understanding of triggers and variables.
Technology discussed in this session:
Articulate Storyline and GoAnimate.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)