- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Converting Dusty Instructor-Led Training to an Exciting Virtual Experience
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2018 - March 28, 2018
Learning Technology Manager
Have you been thinking about leveraging virtual training? Are you trying to get started, but unsure how to convert those old facilitator guides into an engaging virtual classroom experience? Or maybe you’ve been training virtually for a while, but are stuck in a rut and looking for some new and creative ideas.
In this session, you will learn how to keep your audience engaged during a virtual training session. You’ll explore a live classroom demonstration and look at a wide range of activities that can help you design content that encourages regular audience interaction. You’ll also dig into Adobe Connect’s custom pod options and learn to master those scary virtual breakout group activities. Come prepared to laugh and participate as you examine behaviors every virtual facilitator should possess.
In this session, you will learn:
- Unique ways to engage your audience in a virtual classroom
- Best practices that every virtual facilitator should know about
- How to utilize the custom pods available in Adobe Connect
- How to seamlessly run breakout groups in a virtual environment
Novice to intermediate designers, managers, and directors.
Technology discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA