- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
11 Types of Videos You Should Be Making
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2018 - March 28, 2018
Learning & Video Ambassador
It’s so easy to get caught in a rut making the same type of video, or to just go with the standard talking head video, but this can easily bore your audience and your developers. Furthermore, this lack of breadth in video types doesn’t allow for the video to really meet the needs of your audience.
In this session, you’ll look at options beyond talking head videos and explore 11 types of videos that every learning professional should be able to create. These video types can be used to address learning, performance support, and other organizational needs. In addition to the video types, you’ll explore associated costs in terms of time, effort, and distribution. Break free from the repetitive talking head videos, and make more meaningful, effective, and impactful videos.
In this session, you will learn:
- About 11 types of video that you can use in learning content
- About the general cost and effort needed to create the video types
- When not to use the types of video presented
- Questions to ask to determine which video type will help you achieve your objective
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, and managers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Video, including platforms and hosting.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer and Teaching Consultant
Boston, MA 02129
- Instructional Design Specialist
- Learning & Performance Specialist/Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
Mendota Heights, MN
- Multimedia Learning Manager
St. Louis, MO