- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Converting Existing Training Materials into Meaningful Learning Programs
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2018 - March 28, 2018
Storyboard Project Manager
You have instructor-led courses, recorded webinars, product training, onboarding videos, documentation, and more. You believe you can somehow turn all of this into a great learning program, but how? How do you make sense of all of your materials and determine what’s necessary for a great learning experience? Is eLearning the right solution? And if it is, in what format and with what kinds of features?
In this session, you’ll learn how to approach the conversion of your instructor-led training materials—as well as other forms of existing training and documentation—into great learning programs. You’ll learn various tips for conducting a proper needs analysis, you’ll explore different learning formats and features, and you’ll be forced to think about the goals driving the need for your learning program. At the end, you’ll be armed with the proper questions and tools that you can use to evaluate a conversion project of your own.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to organize and prioritize your existing training materials for use with developing a new learning program
- How to conduct a needs analysis for a learning program
- About different types of eLearning formats, such as microlearning, and their pros and cons
- How to ensure your learning solution is in line with your overall business goals
Novice to advanced project managers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA