- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Transforming Your Learning Ecosystem to Drive Business Results
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2018 - March 28, 2018
Senior Analyst, Learning Analytics
Director of Learning Experiences
Choice Hotels International
Today’s learning ecosystems are evolving. Technology continues to advance, people’s learning needs and preferences are changing, and business needs emerge and expand. In 2016, Choice University embarked on the challenge of evolving the franchisee learning management system and tying it more closely to the business objectives of the company and the hotels it serves. This change required a transformation of the learning ecosystem to maximize business results.
In this session, you’ll discover how Choice Hotels International evolved ChoiceU.com, its franchisee-facing LMS, and transformed it to help drive business results. You will learn the steps the team took to discover the needs of users, hotels, and the company itself. You will find out the characteristics of the new environment and actions they took to change ChoiceU.com into a dynamic environment. You’ll see the actual changes and the impacts they made on business results. But the transformation process isn’t over! You will also take a look at what comes next for this learning ecosystem.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the steps the organization took to evolve and transform an LMS/learning ecosystem that can help drive business results
- About the new skills that learning professionals need to help facilitate learning ecosystem transformation
- Lessons from evolving a learning ecosystem—including mistakes that you can avoid
- How to look into the future to anticipate necessary changes for your learning ecosystem
Intermediate to advanced designers, developers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:
Learning management systems.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer-Sales Training
- E-Learning Development Manager
- HR Analyst
Riverside, California, USA
- Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer (Operational Systems Directorate)
Richland, WA, USA