- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Ready, Set, Animate! Content Animation Options for Any Budget
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2018 - March 28, 2018
eLearning Developer/Instructional Designer
Baycrest Health Sciences
You have learning content that you want to translate into an animation. You’re short on time and budget. Whether you are creating the animation in house or subcontracting, how do you leverage your expertise in instructional design to help optimize the storyboarding and development process?
In this session, you’ll learn how smart instructional design and planning can help make your animations more effective and timely to produce. You’ll learn how to recognize when animation is a suitable way to deliver your content. You will explore the iterative process of scripting and storyboarding when developing a blueprint for your animation. Even if you’ve never animated, you’ll walk away from this session with the ability to recognize the time and effort involved in creating animations with increasing levels of complexity.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to tailor content into a script suitable for animation
- How to storyboard for animation by leveraging storytelling and animation principles
- About the animation process and best practices
- How sound effects can bolster even the simplest animations
- About the difference between 2-D animation software (like After Effects or Animate CC) and rapid animation tools (like GoAnimate or VideoScribe)
Novice to intermediate designers and developers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Tools such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Animate CC, GoAnimate, and VideoScribe.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager