- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Creating Amazing Experiences: Let’s Get Inspired!
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2018 - March 27, 2018
Learning Architect & CEO
Sealworks Interactive Studios
Designing great user experiences for your learners is critical to the success of how they engage; how they utilize content, tools, and apps; and how they focus on the task at hand. This session will break down what’s important in designing great experiences, and provide you with resources to get you started and inspired from mobile to desktop and beyond.
This session will cover design strategies, what works and what doesn’t, and demonstrate how to plan and prototype, using several great examples. You’ll get more than 10 resources for building inspiration and getting you and your organization to the next level.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to evaluate what you see, hear, and feel, and how to apply what resonates with your audience
- How to conduct interviews and create feedback loops to improve your concepts
- About a new series of resources and tools to implement on your next project
- How to share, get inspired, and motivate your organization to grow
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:Apps and tools: Paper, PowerPoint, PDF, Marvel, and DropBox Paper.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company