- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Developing AR for Learning Using Vuforia
Realities360 2018 Conference - June 26, 2018
Senior Director, Technology and Visual Design
Innovative Learning Group
Learning to program using a new software development kit (SDK) requires a time commitment large enough to discourage new AR developers. This is compounded by the fact that there are multiple AR SDKs to choose from. Understanding the features, pros, and cons of Vuforia will help you determine whether it’s the right platform for you and will serve as a frame of reference for comparison if you explore other SDKs.
In this session, you’ll gain an overview of the features available in the Vuforia SDK for augmented reality. You’ll explore how these features are beneficial for developing performance support solutions. You’ll see examples of how you can use Vuforia’s recognition capabilities to see and react to objects, images, text, and shapes. You’ll learn about the platforms and development approaches supported by Vuforia.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the features available in Vuforia
- How Vuforia’s features benefit performance support solutions
- Which platforms Vuforia supports
- Which development approaches Vuforia supports
- About pitfalls to avoid when getting started with Vuforia
Designers and developers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Vuforia and Unity.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning Experience Designer
- Learning Manager E-Learning - East Coast US
East Coast, USA
- Medical Billing Trainer
Fort Washington, PA
- Part-Time Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
Boston, MA, USA
- Freelance ID/Technical Document Writer
Jersey City, New Jersey, US