- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
BYOD: Easy Augmented Reality Creation with Wikitude Studio
Realities360 2018 Conference - June 26, 2018
Getting started with augmented reality can be hard and can require complex code. What if you are not a coder and still want to build some level of augmented reality for your learners? Luckily, Wikitude Studio makes it easy to build augmented reality experiences.
In this hands-on session, you will gain the experience of what it takes to get started with Wikitude Studio; how to build markers, and content that shows when those markers are visible; and how to publish your content for your learners. In the end, you will walk away with your own AR app!
In this session, you will learn:
- How to get started using Wikitude Studio
- How to create markers
- How to create content that shows up when markers are visible
- How to publish your content for your learners
Designers, developers, and managers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development