- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
BYOD: Easy Augmented Reality Creation with Wikitude Studio
Realities360 2018 Conference - June 26, 2018
Getting started with augmented reality can be hard and can require complex code. What if you are not a coder and still want to build some level of augmented reality for your learners? Luckily, Wikitude Studio makes it easy to build augmented reality experiences.
In this hands-on session, you will gain the experience of what it takes to get started with Wikitude Studio; how to build markers, and content that shows when those markers are visible; and how to publish your content for your learners. In the end, you will walk away with your own AR app!
In this session, you will learn:
- How to get started using Wikitude Studio
- How to create markers
- How to create content that shows up when markers are visible
- How to publish your content for your learners
Designers, developers, and managers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Digital Learning Specialist, Learning & Development, CS
Los Gatos, CA
- Instructional Designer / E-learning Developer
San Diego, CA
- Sales Engineer
Boston, MA pref; possible remote
- Instructional Designer (remote)
- Learning Designer