- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Virtual Reality for Learning: A Real-World Hilton/SweetRush Case Study
Realities360 2018 Conference - June 26, 2018
Sr. Director Learning Innovation
Chief Creative Officer
You’ve heard the buzz: Virtual reality for learning and development is coming! Are you intrigued? Do you really want to hear about a successful VR learning program and how it was developed, start to finish? Join this informative session with a case study to help you make the leap from theory to practice.
In this session, you’ll learn about the journey to create Hilton’s business simulation and, through this, what types of business and learning challenges are a good fit for VR; how to be a pioneer and get buy-in from senior leaders; and lessons learned related to technology, process, and resources. Through this case study session, you’ll learn best practices to help you bring your content to life with VR.
In this session, you will learn:
- How an effective VR learning solution was developed to meet a critical business need
- What types of business and learning challenges may be solved by VR solutions
- How to get buy-in from senior leaders for a VR solution
- Best practices that will help you launch VR in your organization
Managers and senior leaders (directors, VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:
360 immersive experiences and 3-D immersive environments for Oculus.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development