- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
BYOD: Creating Interactive VR Stories with VIAR360
Realities360 2018 Conference - June 28, 2018
VR and 360 video can be daunting. You may think you need to become a developer and learn complex code to create a real VR experience. Or maybe you are not even sure where to start.
Luckily, VIAR360 makes it easy for anyone to get started with creating interactive VR experiences without knowing complex code. Their simple drag-and-drop tools allows you add interactive elements that can be used on several devices while providing you with real-time analytics and LMS integration. In this session, you will get started building these interactive experiences and learn step by step how to create your own interactive VR story.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to shoot and edit 360 video
- How to make that content interactive with VIAR360
- How to publish your app to be viewed on various devices
- How to gain real time analytics with your app
Designers, developers, and managers.
Technology discussed in this session:
VIAR 360, 360 video.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning and Development Specialist
- Instructional Designer I
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer