- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Creating Virtual Reality Training Using Interactive 360 Videos and Images
Realities360 2018 Conference - June 26, 2018
VP Business Solutions
We’ve all heard that VR training experiences have a proven higher retention rate, with retention gains reaching 75 percent in comparison to standard video, eLearning, or textbook training. What we need to know is how to create and deploy VR training quickly and cost effectively, with the systems we have today. This session will cover the creation, editing, publishing, and tracking of VR training using 360 video.
In this session, you will learn about the creation, editing, publishing, and tracking of VR training using 360 video. You will explore the potential learning applications for using VR, and how it can be integrated into your current learning environment.
In this session, you will learn:
- The differences between VR, AR, and MR
- About CenarioVR, a new tool for creating VR training
- How to link multiple 360 videos together to create a story
- How to add interaction and instruction to your VR project
Designers, developers, managers, and senior leaders (directors, VPs, CLOs, executives, etc.).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development