- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
How VR Is Transforming Workplace Training
Realities360 2018 Conference - June 28, 2018
Chief Technology Officer
You don’t have to look very long to find reports and studies that say there is widespread dissatisfaction with the learning function inside organizations around the world. Ninety-one percent of learning and development professionals believe new learning technologies are needed. Enter virtual reality, which is the solution to corporate learning’s problems. Still in its infancy, VR has drastically improved the way individuals learn and retain information—and corporate learning has taken notice.
In this session, you will learn how employee training can be accelerated and improved upon using VR technology. You’ll learn why some of the world’s biggest companies are turning to VR to train and develop their workforce—and how they’re having success. This session will cover the science behind VR and why it’s such a great fit for learning, as well as the data that proves VR to be a highly effective learning tool.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why virtual reality is being used by L&D organizations everywhere
- The reason VR is such a great learning tool
- About Fortune 500 companies’ use of VR for learning
- About virtual and augmented reality
- The science behind VR, and why science has blessed it as a great learning tool
Designers, developers, managers, and senior leaders (directors, VPs, CLOs, executives, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:
Oculus, HTC Vive, Samsung GearVR, Google Daydream, Microsoft HoloLens, PlaystationVR.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development