- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
How to Effectively Write an eLearning RFP
DevLearn 2018 Conference & Expo - October 24, 2018
Learning Architect & CEO
Sealworks Interactive Studios
Too often when you’re rushed or don’t have time, you may put your next project out to bid without including the critical information to help your outside resources provide an accurate estimate for what is actually needed. This may lead to misunderstandings, changes in scope, and higher costs.
In this session, you will gain a framework and explore what critical information your outside partners need in order to understand and provide accurate estimates. You will learn how to phrase the challenge, what information is needed, and how to use a starter template to ensure a jump-start on your next project.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to identify what is needed
- How to analyze your audience and define the need
- What to ask your audience
- What to ask your stakeholders
- How to format and provide a document to your teams to create accurate estimates
Designers, developers, managers, and senior leaders (directors, VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer-Sales Training
- E-Learning Development Manager
- HR Analyst
Riverside, California, USA
- Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer (Operational Systems Directorate)
Richland, WA, USA