- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
A Tool Kit for a Zero-Budget Project
DevLearn 2018 Conference & Expo - October 24, 2018
As a learning professional, your project budgets may be shrinking. You’re being asked to do more with less. Do you ever wish you had a library of free or low-cost tools at your fingertips? Now you can! There are plenty of free or low-cost tools available if you know where to look.
This session will show you how you can “design on a dime” and still deliver high-quality, engaging, and effective blended learning solutions. You will gain a budget toolkit for any situation. This toolkit has been put to the test by designing and implementing a real-life learning solution at as close to zero cost as possible. This zero-budget project will spark practical ideas and provide an amazing toolkit you can apply right away.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to stretch your budget by considering creative uses for free tools
- Which tool to use at each stage of the project (project management, design, development, and delivery)
- How to determine when it’s worth it to purchase the paid version of a tool, and when the free version is all you need
- How to leverage innovative mobile tools to engage your audience
- Clever ways to save on multimedia production (including voice-overs and translations)
- How to access free course content
Designers and developers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Prezi, Kahoot, Freedcamp, Hightail, Google Docs, VoiceThread, FreeConferenceCall.com, Pixabay, Creative Commons, DaFont, GoAnimate, FutureLearn, edX, eLearning Brothers, Amazon Polly, Audacity, Rev, Voice123, join.me, Poll Everywhere, QR Code Maker, Bitly, Google Sites, Latitude Learning, and SurveyMonkey.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library