- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Preparing Your L&D Team to Run Gamification Programs
DevLearn 2018 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2018
Founder and CEO
There’s a lot of buzz around gamification, and plenty of confusion about what it really means to gamify a corporate training or eLearning program. One thing is clear: It’s much more than just adding badges to your training. It’s about finding the right motivators for your audience and promoting the desired actions or skill sets without getting bogged down in meaningless measurements and mechanics.
Use gamification mechanics and motivators to generate needed change and enable your organization to meet your business objectives. Through hands-on application combined with anecdotal and empirical data, you will experience the good, the bad, and the ugly of gamification strategy design so that you can prepare your L&D team to run their own gamification programs.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to turn dull and dry content into an engaging course
- How to design with progressive levels of motivational elements
- How to deliver any type of content in a way that learners will easily and readily accept
- Four techniques to add gamification to your training programs immediately
Designers, managers, and senior leaders (directors, VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company