- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Wired, Not Tired: Is Curation the Cure for What Ails L&D?
DevLearn 2018 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2018
Director, Learning Experience Design
Content curation is rapidly becoming an essential skill for learning professionals, but many have yet to take the step of putting it into practice. This session will arm you with an understanding of how curation helps both you and your organization, along with the tools and techniques you’ll need to craft your own personalized curation system. It’s time to make curation a central part of your digital learning toolkit.
In this session, you will learn how using curation helps you move beyond the traditional packaging and delivery of content to provide better, more effective and more efficient solutions for learners and stakeholders. You’ll also find out how to create a solid content curation strategy, and explore tools and techniques you can use to build a powerful, efficient curation workflow that is customized to your needs and preferences.
In this session, you will learn:
- How and where to discover the most valuable content efficiently
- About crafting a content strategy plan to guide your curation efforts
- Tools and techniques for building your own personalized content curation system
- Strategies for becoming a trusted guide in your organization and beyond
Designers, developers, managers, and senior leaders (directors, VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:
Content curation tools—Twitter, Degreed, Refind, Nuzzle, Feedly, Buffer, Pocket, Diigo, Zeef, etc.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer-Sales Training
- E-Learning Development Manager
- HR Analyst
Riverside, California, USA
- Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer (Operational Systems Directorate)
Richland, WA, USA