- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Demystifying the LMS Selection Process
DevLearn 2018 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2018
Senior Learning Analyst
Brandon Hall Group
Choosing the right learning technology is a daunting task. A bad decision could cost an organization immeasurable time and money, not to mention the negative impact on talent development. Research shows that nearly half of organizations are looking to choose another technology provider. Whether the system is lacking features, is hard to use, or simply appears outdated, companies want a change.
Organizations are looking for modern, flexible systems that can adapt to the evolving needs of the business and its learners. Join this discussion exploring the evolving learning landscape and what it takes to select and implement a new platform that can deliver this environment.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to identify the right requirements for choosing a technology
- The steps to building impactful use cases
- Why you need to create an RFI
- A technology migration framework
- Practical steps to help you make a successful transition
Intermediate to advanced managers, project managers, directors, and executives.
Technology discussed in this session:
Learning management systems.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer-Sales Training
- E-Learning Development Manager
- HR Analyst
Riverside, California, USA
- Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer (Operational Systems Directorate)
Richland, WA, USA