- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
BYOD: Introducing WebXR—a Lightweight Way for Developers to Create VR
DevLearn 2018 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2018
Unity and Unreal Engine create high-quality VR experiences, while AR learning usually requires building an app. A lightweight way to create VR and AR experiences is needed for quicker turnarounds and lower costs.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the benefits of WebXR
- A workflow for how to create a WebXR project
- About integration of web-based VR into mobile and other systems
- How WebXR can help make VR projects part of a “normal” L&D workflow
Designers and developers.
Technology discussed in this session:
WebXR, WebVR, HTML, mobile VR, and Samsung Odyssey (Windows Mixed Reality).
Laptop, smartphone, and Google Cardboard.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company