- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Evidence of Impact: How Metrics Drive a Learning and Performance Ecosystem
DevLearn 2018 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2018
Do the executives who fund learning and development care how many courses you have? Or how many students? Or the number of class hours you’ve delivered? Actually, they may react negatively to those numbers. Most of the time, when people are in training their productivity is zero. The key question is how to get to Level 4 and measure actual impact.
Learning and performance ecosystem solutions tend to be more direct, effective, and instantly available, especially when they include components built into the workflow. These solutions are capable of generating a good deal of data. The trick is to identify what data is most useful in building a chain of evidence that explains the solution’s impact on business productivity. This session will introduce a framework for identifying the right business metrics and targets, deciding what learning and performance solution data to track, and developing evidence of the solution’s impact.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to describe a learning and performance ecosystem
- How to work with a customer or sponsor to articulate a human performance problem
- How to discover the business metrics negatively impacted by the problem
- How to identify solution data that could provide evidence of positive impact
- How to use analytics to monitor the solution’s impact over time
Designers, developers, managers, and senior leaders (directors, VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:
Learning management, talent management, performance support, knowledge management, expertise location and management, social networking and collaboration.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer-Sales Training
- E-Learning Development Manager
- HR Analyst
Riverside, California, USA
- Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer (Operational Systems Directorate)
Richland, WA, USA