- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
MacGyver Storyline with APIs
DevLearn 2018 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2018
Director, Learning & Performance Development
Articulate Storyline can be used to create simple and functional interfaces and user applications when you mix in the power of APIs. You can use this tool in unexpected ways to create solutions most wouldn’t expect you could make with a rapid eLearning development tool. It’s easier than you might imagine to learn how Storyline can talk to API-enabled systems.
In this session, you will learn:
- How Articulate Storyline can talk with other systems through the power of APIs
- How to catch data from an external system, load it to a variable, and display it in your course
- About the basic schema of JSON and how to parse it
- Why Storyline can’t be put in a box
- Why APIs are really powerful tools
- About the utility of global variables
Designers and developers.
Technology discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library