- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
The Technologies Enabling New Approaches to Learning
DevLearn 2018 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2018
Chief Learning Experience Officer
Learning is a vital part of individual and organizational success, but traditional methods of instruction are falling flat. Today’s learners not only want, but expect, consumer-grade learning experiences—not only regarding content, but accessibility of information and sophistication of learning interfaces. Now, L&D professionals are being tasked with creating learning and training ecosystems that provide information at the point of need and meet the on-demand workflow of today’s professionals.
The world of L&D is entering the next frontier of learning, and in this session, you will explore how organizations can leverage emerging technologies to enable and encourage more relevant learning methods that meet the needs of “anytime-anywhere” learners. You will learn why performance-adjacent tools—accessible with minimal friction, allowing quick support to solve a problem and return to a workflow—are critical for today’s learners; and about the technologies that make this method of learning possible in modern eLearning environments, such as artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality (AR), and natural language processing (NLP), among others.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the impacts that technologies like VI, AI, AR, Jupyter Notebook, and NLP are having on learning interfaces
- The importance of performance-adjacent learning and high-scale/high-interaction learning in the modern learning portfolio
- How to incorporate these learning strategies in your organization to enable continuous, frictionless learning
- About the data that supports the demand for these new forms of learning, and how they’re already being implemented
Designers, developers, managers, and senior leaders (directors, VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:
eLearning tools, voice interfaces, artificial intelligence, augmented reality, natural language processing, Jupyter Notebook, and mobile devices.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer-Sales Training
- E-Learning Development Manager
- HR Analyst
Riverside, California, USA
- Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer (Operational Systems Directorate)
Richland, WA, USA