- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
BYOD: Set Up Your Storyline Development for Speed
DevLearn 2018 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2018
Artisan E-Learning and E-Learning Uncovered
Stakeholders typically want their courses fast, cheap, and good. And if you jump too quickly into developing slides, it can cost you extra time down the road—especially when they come back with change requests.
Fortunately, there are simple things you can do at the very beginning of a new Storyline project that can make the development go much faster. In this hands-on session, you’ll learn how to use color themes, master slides, feedback masters, and default shapes, along with other tips and shortcuts. When you set up your course with speed in mind, not only will you be able to develop slides more quickly, but you’ll also create a Storyline course that’s more consistent-looking, and you’ll make it easier for other people to jump in and help without “messing up” your design.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use color and font themes to be more consistent and respond more quickly to changes
- How to use slide masters and feedback masters to help you create slides and interactions more quickly
- How to identify your most commonly used design elements and make them easier to access
- How to customize Storyline for more efficient development
Designers and developers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Laptop with Articulate Storyline (trial version OK).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Coordinator Instructional Design (Team Lead)
- Instructional Designer - Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
- Instructional Designer
Fort Washington, PA
- Instructional Coordinator
New Britain, CT
- Training Evaluation Specialist