- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Doing More with Simple Learning Platforms
DevLearn 2018 Conference & Expo - October 24, 2018
Learning happens all around us and in all different forms. You want to reach your target audience in as many ways and as simply as possible. You also face budget limitations, internal IT roadblocks, and enterprises architecture or purchasing challenges.
In this session, you’ll explore real-world scenarios in which organizations solved problems by using one or more non-traditional platforms for delivering accessible learning experiences. You’ll learn the simple ways existing platforms can be used to help people learn and engage, and opportunities to measure effectiveness in these platforms.
- Simple technologies to deliver content
- Ways to combine platforms for effective learning experiences
- Methods for rapid prototyping and testing of these platforms
- Techniques for capturing data from these platforms
Intermediate to advanced designers, developers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:
Mailchimp, SendGrid, Thinkific, WordPress, learning record stores, Google Analytics, xAPI, Help Desk, Knowledge Base.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Specialist
- Learning & Performance Specialist/Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
Mendota Heights, MN
- Multimedia Learning Manager
St. Louis, MO
- eLearning Specialist