- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Creating and Deploying Useful Chatbots for Learner Engagement
DevLearn 2018 Conference & Expo - October 26, 2018
Northwest Area Health Education Center
Keeping students engaged in their learning is always a challenge. Can messaging enhance the learning experience? Could chatbots open up a whole new communication backchannel? Automatically? And safely? This exciting session will address these questions and more, including a hands-on demonstration.
In this session, you will learn how to easy it is to create and deploy a useful chatbot that automates many communication tasks. You’ll then discuss many use cases for maintaining a dialogue with your learners using Facebook’s Messenger platform and the Chatfuel authoring service. Discover the power of automated assistants! Bring your own device and sign on to Messenger for the optimal experience.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the landscape of automated assistants (chatbots)
- About use cases for delivering lesson content, notifications (homework, deadlines, task ticklers, etc.), and more
- How the Facebook Messenger platform and its growing community ecosystem work
- How to quickly create a useful chatbot
- What it’s like to use a chatbot, through a demonstration
Designers, developers, managers, senior leaders (directors, VP, CLO, executive, etc.), content experts, and teachers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Facebook Messenger, Chatfuel, and Google Drive.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library