- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Social Virtual Reality at Visa
DevLearn 2018 Conference & Expo - October 26, 2018
Senior Instructional Designer
What if you could infuse the power of social learning into virtual reality or augmented reality? While they offer deeply immersive experiences for individuals, both can be primarily a solo experience. Learn how Visa is using connected mobile devices in concert with AR and VR hardware to create collaborative experiences for learners.
In this session, you’ll explore Visa’s successes and lessons learned and receive guidance for how you can leverage social VR/AR with your employees. You’ll also learn about Visa’s human-centered design process for developing such experiences, including how they engage users through UX design. Plus, you’ll ideate how social VR/AR can be used within your organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- How Visa took their concept from ideation through implementation
- About Visa’s successes, lessons learned, and guidance for developing VR/AR experiences
- How to build a team-based VR learning experience at your organization
- New ideas for how you can use social VR/AR with your employees
Designers, developers, managers, and senior leaders (directors, VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:
Virtual reality (VR), Vive custom build, and augmented reality (AR).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Coordinator Instructional Design (Team Lead)
- Instructional Designer - Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
- Instructional Designer
Fort Washington, PA
- Instructional Coordinator
New Britain, CT
- Training Evaluation Specialist