- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Future of Software Learning: Virtual Training Labs
DevLearn 2018 Conference & Expo - October 24, 2018
CEO & Founder
When it comes to developer training and software training, many of today’s most common training methods—self-paced, instructor-led, and more—have not kept pace with the needs of the modern learner. In a world of shrinking attention spans, how do you deliver software learning that ultimately keeps your learners focused and engaged?
In this session, you will learn about the power of learning by doing and how it takes shape in the form of virtual training lab environments for software training and developer training. Find out why some of the world’s most innovative organizations are doubling down on virtual labs so their learners can learn and build new software. You will also discover use cases relevant to your software learning needs, such as product training for employees, customer and partner enablement, product demos, lead generation, and more.
In this session, you will learn:
- About virtual software training labs, and why they are a fast-emerging technology
- The advantages of virtual labs over simulations, VMs, and other methods for software learning
- How virtual lab environments are being applied for customer training, partner training, employee training, product sales demos, and more
- How to use virtual labs to lower the friction for getting started with your software or dev toolkit
- How to increase developer mindshare for your product or SDK
Novice to intermediate developers, managers, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:
Virtual training labs, online learning platforms, and personal learning environments.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library